Tuesday 27 July 2010

I'm On My Own and So Are You Reviews

I'm On My Own and So Are You



Author: Judy Resnick
Edition:
Publisher: XLIBRIS
Binding: Paperback
ISBN: 1479739499
Price:
You Save: 31%




I'm On My Own and So Are You: Financial Security for Women



Like a lot of women of my generation, I was raised to be a wife and mother.I'm On My Own and So Are You review. That worked for me until I realized my husband was a jerk and I divorced him, until my father died and left us only gambling debts, until my mother and sister were killed in a plane crash. So there I was, 40 years old, close to broke, with two children, and no way of making a living. Fortunately, I was a natural as a financial adviser and broker. And as soon as I'd solved my own money problems, I turned my attention to helping other women become financially independentRead full reviews of I'm On My Own and So Are You: Financial Security For Women.

download button

Read I'm On My Own and So Are You: Financial Security For Women reviews by

I
Categories: Finance * General. Contributors: Judy Resnick - Author. Format: Paperback

I
Categories: Finance * General. Contributors: Judy Resnick - Author. Format: Paperback

I
New Paperback.

I


I'm so glad you were born -- linocut birthday card
Tell somebody just how much you appreciate them with this linocut card that says "I'm so glad you were born!" The type is based on my own handwriting, and printed atop a background of stripes. I hand print these cards, so every one is unique.
You get one with an envelope, both made of high-quality Speckletone French Paper stock. It's recycled paper, so you'll see some flecks in it. http://www.frenchpaper.com/results.asp?cat=30
I'm able to do custom colors or other backgrounds for orders of 10 cards or more -- convo me if you're interested!



I'm On My Own and So Are You Reviews


That worked for me until I realized my husband was a jerk and I divorced him, until my father died and left us only gambling debts, until my mother and sister were killed in a plane crash. So there I was, 40 years old, close to broke, with two children, and no way of making a living. Fortunately, I was a natural as a financial adviser and broker. And as soon as I'd solved my own money problems, I turned my attention to helping other women become financially independent. Invest? Isn't that . . . gambling? Not compared to betting everything you've got on a man! Investing isn't rocket science. Once you've mastered some simple ideas - spend less, save more, watch your credit card debt - you're likely to find you actually have money to invest. And that's where this book can be your guide to sane, successful investing.

download

No comments:

Post a Comment